ShareNXS DMCA Requests
A Proper DMCA Notice will notify ShareNXS of particular facts in a document signed under penalty of perjury. We refer to this as a “Proper DMCA Notice.” To Write a Proper DMCA notice, please provide the following information:
Identify yourself as either:
- The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or A person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- State your contact information, including your TRUE NAME, street address, telephone number, and email address.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a representative list of the works.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting that ShareNXS disable access over the World Wide Web.
- Identify the location of the material on the World Wide Web by providing “information reasonably sufficient to permit ShareNXS to locate the material.”
- State that you have “a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.”
- State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
To fill a DMCA abuse report for any of the content hosted on ShareNXS you can use the "Report Abuse" button on the bottom of the image view screen and fill in the above details.